Saturday, June 24, 2023

Manwa

 I want to say that I have been hard at work studying Japanese with such a passion that I could regal everyone with my new prowess, but I promised myself to tell the truth. 

I spent the last two days reading a Korean manwa called Return of the Shattered Constellation. It was fun to read if not very original. The story followed the same pattern as most of the other novels I’ve been reading recently; a man gets summoned to another world and is given a butload of powers and now has to go out and change his fate. 

Other than that it’s been the same. Manwa is fun and in some ways the stories are more interesting than Japanese manga; they are also new to me so I am enjoying that aspect. 

I promise myself to move back to other things soon. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manwa

 I want to say that I have been hard at work studying Japanese with such a passion that I could regal everyone with my new prowess, but I pr...